HURDCO International School (HIS) was established in the year 1997 with the joint effort of a few Bangladeshi expatriates and a number of local entrepreneurs. The prime objective for the establishment of the school is to pursue quality education with the International standard to the students of Bangladesh at a reasonable cost. It is a privately run English medium school that follows the British Curriculum and is owned and managed by Human Resources Development Company (HURDCO).
HIS aims at providing a healthy and happy environment for children. Here students are encouraged to develop not only academic excellence but also a variety of skills according to each child's ability. The school strives to provide an academically and socially balanced education with high standards. The institution is committed to the spirit of International education while fostering respect for individual dignity and cultural diversity. The school's aim is to help develop the students with knowledge and skills to provide leadership to the community.
The institution is housed in its own premises of 5.5 bigha land with a fully air-conditioned building. It is very well equipped with state-of-art library, science, language and computer laboratories. The School's own football and cricket field, handball, basketball, badminton courts are added attractions, for the young and vibrant student community. Indoor games facilities provide games like Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom, Scrabble etc.
- Pre-school Project Activity
- Observance of International Mother Language Day 2014 at HURDCO
- Spelling Bee Season-3 competition held
- Pitha Utshab (Preschool School) 2013-14
- Annual Sports and Prize Distribution Ceremony 2014
- Pitha Utshab (Junior School) 2013-14
- HURDCO Laurels once again!!
- AISD/DISA Inter-school Soccer Tournament 2013
- Teacher Orientation Programme (TOP) 2013-14
- Parliamentary Debate Competition 2013-14
- Bangla Project Display (Senior Section)
- QUIZ AND EXTEMPORE SPEECH
- HURDCO Leadership Programme
- Presentation of News Highlights
- Jupiter House won the Championship Trophy of HURDCO Inter-house Football Competition 2013
- MEZBAN arranged at HURDCO
- HURDCO Inter-House Football Competition 2013 is going on...
- CIE A & O Level Exam Results of HURDCO Students : June 2013
- Observance of International Mother Language Day at HURDCO
- Media Coverage of Annual Sports 2012-13
- The Annual Sports 2012-13
- Pre-School Sports Meet 2012 -2013
- Spelling Bee Competition-2
- Graduation Ceremony 2012
- US Jazz Troupe
- Olympiad success