Parents need to apply to the Administration Office for admission. Admission forms may be collected from the Admin desk on payment of necessary fees. Children are required to sit for admission test and appear for interviews. A student will be admitted if found suitable.
The documents needed for admission are as follows:
- Birth certificate of the child (Birth Certificate from City Corporation/Union Parishad or a photocopy of Passport)
- 3 copies of passport size photographs of the child.
- 2 copies of passport size photographs of each parent entitled to pick up the child after school.
- Copy of the latest Report Card and Transfer certificate of the last school attended (except for Play Group).
- Medical Certificate of the child.
Admission in AS (Advanced Subsidiary) and A2 (Advanced Level) is taken on the basis of CIE or school completion transcript produced at the admin desk before collecting admission form.
Age & Class
|Play Group||3 Years 6 Months|
|Nursery||4 Years 6 Months|
|KG-I||5 Years 6 Months|
|KG-II||6 Years 6 Months|
|Grade-I||7 Years plus|
|Grade-II||8 Years plus|
|Grade-III||9 Years plus|
|Grade-IV||10 Years plus|
|Grade-V||11 Years plus|
|Grade-VI||12 Years plus|
|Grade-VII||13 Years plus|
|Grade-VIII||14 Years plus|
|Grade-IX||15 Years plus|
|Grade-X||16 Years plus|
|Grade-XI||17 Years plus|
|Grade-XII||18 Years plus|
Admission into HURDCO International School is granted to qualified students without any prejudice to race, colour, creed, religion or nationality.