1. To impart suitable education and training to children to help them develop the faculties of critical and rational thinking and make them creative and imaginative.
2. To help students develop through the design of programme and activities, respect for physical labour, congenial work-habit and acquire problem-solving skills.
3. To help students develop:
– Positive and liberal attitude towards life
– Achievement motivation
– Sense of discipline, orderly manners and austerity
– Leadership qualities
4. To help students grow and develop physically, intellectually, psychologically and socially through curricular and co-curricular activities.