- To impart suitable education and training to children to help them develop the faculties of critical and rational thinking and make them creative and imaginative.
- To help students develop through the design of program and activities, respect for physical labor, congenial work-habit and acquire problem-solving skills.
- To help students develop:
– Positive and liberal attitude towards life
– Achievement motivation
– Sense of discipline, orderly manners and austerity
– Leadership qualities
- To help students grow and develop physically, intellectually, psychologically and socially through curricular and co-curricular activities.